Founded in 1887 with the invention of the electric dental drill, and in Brazil since 2010, Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of dental technology and leader of innovation in the sector. The company develops, manufactures and markets a complete line of dental products, including CAD / CAM (CEREC) systems for dentists and dental laboratories; 2D and 3D imaging systems; instruments and hygiene systems.
What were our challenges?
With its entry in the Brazilian market in 2010, Sirona sought tools to manage the sales force while integrating it with the areas of marketing and support. In 2014, with forecasts of accelerated growth, Sirona implemented a program for its own clients to provide leads.
The objectives were:
- Integrate the areas of sales, marketing and support.
- Manage more efficiently the demands of customers and prospects;
- Increase sales through new leads.
What was the solution?
Fielo enabled great flexibility in generating and processing leads provided by the customer base. The solution included:
- Generation and tracking of leads via the web;
- Integration with Salesforce CRM to automate the flow of lead exploration;
- The capacity to make changes or adjustments in the incentive program according to results achieved.
How did it improve their business?
- A quick implementation cycle, meeting Sirona’s needs regarding the deadline for the launch campaign;
- Lead generation by customers was encouraged by offering a counterpart through Sirona prizes or services;
- There was an increase in the pipeline and consequently in the productivity of the sales team.
- Deals for more than 1 million reais were closed only one month after implementation.